Skip to content

Burning Daylight Vineyards

Carbon, Texas

  • Home
  • About
  • Blog
  • Contact
Posted on September 12, 2018 by Missy Gudal

Decision delayed until 10:30 am

Update as of 8:07 am Wed: we’re waiting until 10:30 am to make the call for today. We’ll email and post if it’s a yes or no.

Share this:

  • Share on Pinterest (Opens in new window) Pinterest
  • Share on X (Opens in new window) X
  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Print (Opens in new window) Print
  • More
  • Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook

Like this:

Like Loading…

Related

CategoriesNews

Post navigation

Previous PostPrevious Waiting for showers to move through
Next PostNext We have a plan

Buy Our Wine

Search

Find Us

Address
Rendon, Texas

About This Site

Burning Daylight Vineyards was established in 2012.

Search

  • Facebook
  • Email
Proudly powered by WordPress
%d